Since joining MRI-Wausau in 2007, Scott quickly established himself as one of the top banking recruiters with MRI. Scott’s area of focus is with community and regional banks specializing in Commercial & Agriculture Lending roles and Executive Management positions throughout the Midwest.
- 2014 “CSAM of the Year” finalist (1 of 4 finalists in MRI)
- Pacesetter Award (2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Account Executive of the Year – Wausau office (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- (CSAM) Certified Senior Account Manager since 2012: The highest rank awarded to recruiters at MRINetwork®, one of the world’s largest recruitment and search organization
He earned his Bachelor Degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2006. During this time Scott also served in the Wisconsin National Guard’s Cavalry Scouts for 4 years and 2 years in the Infantry. Scott was born and raised in Wausau, WI and continues to live in the Wausau Area with his wife and four sons.
- Graduated from University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee in 2006
- Served in the Infantry and as a Cavalry Scout in the Wisconsin National Guard from 1998-2004
- Retire in Tennessee or Colorado
- Visit Fuji, Ireland and Hawaii again (this time with the kids)
- Meet Secretary of Defense James Mattis
- 4 kids: all boys 11 and under
- Music: rock, outlaw country and punk
- TV Shows: Game of Thrones, Better Call Saul and Friday Night Lights
- Hobbies: hiking, fishing and traveling with family